Ukraine to export meat on UAE market
UAE will import beef, mutton and poultry from Ukraine
Ukraine received permission of the Ministry of Environment and Water of the United Arab Emirates to ship beef, mutton and poultry. Ukraine is currently negotiating the opportunity to export dairy products, fish and eggs, it is said on the website of the State veterinary and phytosanitary service of Ukraine.
According to the report the agreement was signed during the meeting of the Deputy Head of the State veterinary and phytosanitary service of Ukraine and Deputy Minister of environment and water of UAE Abdel Rahim Al Hammadi.
“During the negotiation Mr. Al Hamamadi informed about the lifting of ban on the export of Ukrainian meat and about the permission to export products on the market of UAE of the companies that export poultry on the EU market. Ukrainian side handed over projects of veterinary certificates on export of milk and dairy products, fish and fish products, as well as eggs to the UAE”, - it is said in the report.
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars