Ukraine to cooperate with Russia’s Special Representative to remove trade restrictions
Russian new special representative will not stop Russia sanctions’ appealing process by Ukraine in WTO
Ukrainian authorities will cooperate with the newly appointed Special Representative of the President of Russia on the development of trade and economic relations with Ukraine, but, primarily, in the direction of removal of trade barriers. Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Natalia Mykolska said this (Interfax Ukraine).
"We will work with him only on the removal of trade restrictions which exist in the territory of the Russian Federation concerning the Ukrainian goods", she told reporters on Thursday.
According to Mykolska, the appointment of the Russian President’s special representative will not stop the process of Ukraine’s appealing against trade restrictions imposed by the Russian side in the World Trade Organization.
"If Dmitriy Livanov contacts us, perhaps, we will talk with him about these issues", she said.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case