Ukraine starts buying aerospace equipment components from USA in 2017
USA Honeywell military company can start the selling of aerospace equipment military components to Ukraine, chairman of the State Space Agency of Ukraine Lyubomyr Sabadosh reported.
As Interfax-Ukraine informed, the US support to provide compensations of Ukraine-Russia cooperation in military space field has already started in 2015.
According to Lyubomyr Sabadosh during negotiations with American company Honeywell they discussed the possibility to purchase the necessary components for Ukrainian missile equipment.
"Today we have agreed that we will provide a clear package of complete documents about the necessary components that have to be bought in the USA, with an explanation of what products will be produced and for what purpose", - he said.
“I hope that supplies will start in 2017”, - Lyubomyr Sabadosh concluded.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars