Ukraine renews trade with Iran after 11-year gap, - official
The states will renew mutually profitable cooperation
Ukraine renews trade and economic relation with Iran after 11-year gap and starts mutually profitable cooperation with this country, informed Vice-Minister – Minister of regional development, construction and communal service Gennadiy Zubko during a plenary meeting of Ukrainian Parliament (Verkhovna Rada).
Zubko reminded that the fifth meeting of inter-governmental Ukraine-Iran commission on economic and trade cooperation was held at the beginning of March. As part of the meeting Ukraine and Iran signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in agriculture, investment, banking, finance, trade, industry, energetics, transportation, construction, cultural and humanitarian spheres.
“This is some kind of a “road map” of cooperation between states”, - it is said in the official’s report.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case