Ukraine reduced export of weaponry by half in 2015
Among top buyers of Ukrainian weapons are Russia, China and Thailand
In 2015 Ukraine reduced export of weapons by half – to $323 million, compared to $657 million in 2014, it is said in the analytical materials of Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.
According to SIPRI, last year Ukraine continued to export military production to the Russian Federation. Thus, export to Russia amounted to $72 million compared to $155 million in 2014.
Among top buyers of Ukrainian weapons, besides Russia, are China ($98 million) and Thailand ($37 million).
According to SIPRI, Ukraine's share of military export in 2010-2015 amounted to 2.6%. Ukraine is in the 9th place among world largest exporters. Ukraine’s share in 2009-2014 amounted to 3%.
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case