Ukraine offers South Korea cooperation in agriculture, engineering, cosmonautics and IT-field
State's First Vice Prime-Minister features Korea currently ranks fourth in turnover among Asia-Pacific countries
Ukraine and South Korea have a great potential in cooperation. Thus Kyiv wants to offer Seoul the collaboration in the agriculture, engineering, cosmonautics and IT-fields (UNIAN).
Ukrainian Minister of Economic Development and Trade Stepan Kubiv said this during the Ukraine-Korea business forum.
"Agriculture export, Engineering and construction field, tourism and investment cooperation on the IT-sphere are the most promising for our collaboration with South Korea", Kubiv says.
According to him, Korea is currently the fourth state with the turnover amount among the countries of the Asia-Pacific region. The total sum of Ukrainian export to Korea accounts for $395 million, and positive trade balance is $10 million in total.
"The amount of Korean investments into Ukrainian economy comes to $161 million", - he adds.
He also featured that this amount can be increased.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case