Ukraine topped by Economic Growth Index in 4th quarter of 2015
Russia showed the worst quarterly indicators
Ukraine topped the list of countries by economic growth index in 4th quarter of 2015, showing 6.1% GDP growth compared to the 4th quarter of 2014, reported UNIAN.
By ICU group analytical department calculations, Russia showed the worst quarterly index with its GDP falling by 2.8%. The US economy, according to ICU, added 0.7%, UK - 2%. Our neighbors - Poland, Slovakia and Hungary - "grew up" by 4,1-4,5% in the 4th quarter of 2015.
According to the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, the drop in gross domestic product (GDP) of Ukraine in the 4th quarter of 2015 slowed to 1.2% from 7.2% compared to the same period of 2014.
Earlier Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said that projected 2% GDP growth in 2016 might be corrected
The official data of GDP dynamics is not published but the Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Yulia Kovaliv reported that the Ministry of Economic Development estimates the GDP drop in 2015 at 10%.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars