Ukraine has the highest inflation growth rate in the world - CIA
Russia appeared on 216 position of rating
In Ukraine according to the economical results in 2015 the inflation growth rate amounted 49%, which is the highest indicator in the world, stated in research published on the CIA website.
Ukraine took the 225th place in inflation level ranking, having conceded only to Venezuela. Lebanon headed the rating with 3.5% of inflation. After Lebanon in the top ten were the Northern Mariana Islands, Afghanistan, Greece, Switzerland, Micronesia, Lithuania, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, El Salvador and Poland.
Next to the Ukraine in the ranking were Yemen (30%), Syria (33.6%) and South Sudan (41.1%). Russia has appeared on 216 position with the 15.4% indicator of inflation.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain