Ukraine to display domestic drone aircraft design at Eurosatory 2016
Eurosatory is held every two years
Ukrainian Defense Industry (UkrOboronProm) presented domestic drones at the Eurosatory 2016, one of the largest defense and security exhibitions in France (nv.ua).
Domestic UAVs that were represented at the exhibition are reconnaissance assets of high-accuracy target localization, operating as a part of battle management system and gun-control. Domestic UAV’s attain speed of over 100 km/h, with flight duration of 12 hours, operating at an altitude of 2 km.
"UkrOboronProm equips Ukrainian army with modern weaponry and military equipment. These drones are the great example of Ukrainian defense industry development", UkrOboronProm Deputy Director General for Foreign Economic Activity Denis Gurak says.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels