Ukraine, China to prepare roadmap for economic cooperation
Countries will develop cooperation in agriculture, energy and infrastructure
Ukraine and China are preparing a roadmap of economic cooperation in the implementation of joint projects in agriculture, industry, energy and infrastructure.
According to Unian, this was reported by Trade Representative of Ukraine Natalia Mykolska on the results of the 4th meeting of the Sub-Commission on trade-economic cooperation of the Commission on Cooperation between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of China.
"We studied the issues in trade, technical regulation, transport, energy, tourism and high-tech. We give particular attention to the cooperation”, said Mykolska.
“We have agreed that the parties will develop the lists of goods for export and import and bring into the enterprises of the two countries. We agreed to support enterprises in fairs and exhibitions, as well as to conduct trade missions to China and Ukraine. We also discussed the possibility of the creation of industrial enterprises on the territory of Ukraine, the products of which would then be sent for export to the EU, the Nordic countries and other countries with which Ukraine has signed an agreement on free trade zone", Ukraine’s trade representative added.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas