Ukraine, China agree to hold Intergovernmental Economic and Trade Commission 2016 in Kyiv
"We are interested in China's investment to Ukraine", PM says
Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman and China's ambassador to Ukraine, Du Wei, agreed to hold the Intergovernmental Economic and Trade Commission 2016 in Kyiv during a meeting on Monday, July 25. The press service of the Cabinet repots this.
"We discussed the issue of restoration of full operation of the existing institutional mechanisms for bilateral cooperation and agreed to hold the Intergovernmental Economic and Trade Commission 2016 in Kyiv. Groysman also suggested to organize the Ukrainian-Chinese business forum in the framework of this commission", reads the statement.
Volodymyr Groysman also called for the need to strengthen trade and economic relations, development of cooperation in the industrial sector, as well as in the field of investment.
"We are interested in China's investment into Ukraine", he said.
The Prime Minister said that as soon as the Prime Minister's Office of Ukraine supports the investments will be created.
Groysman said that good preparation of the meeting of the intergovernmental commission and a business forum could provide "the necessary results to enhance economic cooperation".
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels