Ukraine at the bottom of CIA inflation rating
US Central Intelligence Agency estimated inflation in Ukraine at the level of 49%
Central Intelligence Agency of the USA estimated Ukraine’s inflation level at 49%. In the CIA inflation rating, Ukraine ranks last, 225, out of all countries that have provided inflation data.
Last year Ukrainian GDP lowered by 11% compared to 2014. In CIA GDP rating, Ukraine ranks 222, before Sector Gaza, Sierra Leone and Yemen.
In Ukraine GDP per capita reduced by $800 and amounted to $8,000 in 2015 (ranks 148). In 2015 Ukrainian industrial manufacturing lowered by 15% compared to 2014 (ranks 199).
According to the State Statistics Service, Ukraine’s economy contracted by 9,9%. The National Bank of Ukraine estimated the fall of GDP in 2015 at 10,5%. The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade – at 10%.
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case