Ukraine and United States to coordinate actions before NATO Summit in Warsaw
During visit to Ukraine Kerry intends to discuss issues of bilateral cooperation and European integration of Ukraine, Chaly
Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States, Valeryi Chaly said in the air on ‘5’ TV Channel that Ukraine and the United States intend to coordinate their actions before the NATO Summit in Warsaw (Poland) on July 8-9.
"It’s obvious that during John Kerry’s visit the conversation will go about the coordination of our actions as strategic partners before the NATO Summit", he said.
According to Ambassador, Kerry intends to discuss issues of bilateral cooperation and the European integration of Ukraine.
Chaly also noted the role of the US support for Ukraine.
"With the joint efforts of all our allies we received $330 million only for the sphere of security, including $50 million on a lethal weapon from US Congress. And the main thing is $650 million, and this is 150 million more than the administration requested. These funds are non-corrupt, they are transparent, controlled, and they are sure to enhance the ability of Ukraine in the field of security. There also are loan guarantees for a billion dollars, which are provided in the budget of the United States", the Ambassador said.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas