Ukraine and Greece may construct ferry service between countries
Maritime sector reform is one of priorities to state government
Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine and Greek Deputy Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks Marina Chrysoveloni have discussed the possibility of creating the ferry line between both countries, reports the press service of Ukraine Infrastructure Ministry.
Omelyan has expressed the interest in extending the bilateral cooperation in the developing of port infrastructure, providing safety of navigation, meeting the EU requirements and so on.
"Both sides have discussed the possibility of constructing ferry line between Ukraine and Greece. According to Omelyan, this project can boost commercial and economic development of both countries. He also added that the turnover between Ukraine and China, Persian Gulf countries and Northland countries has risen in recent years", - reads the message.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars