Ukraine and Canada to sign Free Trade Agreement during Trudeau visit
Canada won't stop supporting Ukraine due to Crimea annexation and Russian aggression in Donbas region
The signing of free trade agreement between Ukraine and Canada will take place during the visit of Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on July 9-11. The press service of Economic Development Ministry of Ukraine.
"Canada will continue to support Ukraine because of the annexation of Crimea and Russia backing the militants in Donbas region", Trudeau said in his speech.
The Canada Prime Minister assured that signing of the free trade agreement with Ukraine is of high priority.
Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv said that Canada is a special country for Ukraine.
"It is a partner for the State, a friend for the nation and a relative for millions of Ukrainian families", he said.
He also featured that the agreement will start the new stage in the Canada-Ukraine relations.
Recall that Justin Trudeau visits Ukraine on July 9-11.
He plans to discuss economic cooperation and support between the two countries.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars