Ukraine is in the 8th place among world’s top exporters of butter and cheese, informs the Analitical department of Dykun, reports Agravery.
As of 2015/2016 marketing year Ukraine will rank 8th in the list of world top exporters of butter and cheese and will export 7.000 tons of the products onto foreign markets. This is 40% more than in 2014/2015 and two times more compared to 2013/2014 marketing year.
According to the State Fiscal Service in 2015 top markets for Ukrainian dairy products were Marocco (18.9%), Azerbaijan (15.65%) and Egypt (15.16%).
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars