Ukraine reaches largest investment potential for recent years, - Vice PM of Ukraine
He urged Canadian businessmen to invest in Ukraine, and to revive mutual trade
Thanks to the reforms Ukraine currently has the largest for recent years investment potential. This was stated by First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv during a speech at the opening of the Ukrainian-Canadian business forum in Toronto.
"Ukraine today has the obvious potential of investment in recent years - due to economic growth and reform," - he said.
Canadian Prime Minister to visit Ukraine on 9-11 July
At the same time Stepan Kubiv noted that in the first quarter, industrial production growth was 3.7%, which is characterized by a revival of economic processes in the state.
Stepan Kubiv urged Canadian businessmen to invest in Ukraine, and to revive mutual trade. "The trade turnover between Ukraine and Canada totaled $ 362 million in 2015. And I want to assure you that Canada is important partner for Ukrainian government", - he stressed.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars