Sweden-Ukraine: Trends and prospects of cooperation (Part 2)
"Every country has the right to choose its own future without any interference" - Ambassador of Sweden
Andreas von Beckerath, Ambassador of Sweden, which is strongly supporting Ukrainian reforms, during the interview with 112.International Channel tells about Swedish-Ukrainian trends of cooperation, the prospects of the Free Trade and Association agreement in transforming society in terms of reforms and economic growth, Ukrainian-Swedish partnership in IT sector, Swedish vision of Minsk Agreement and the biggest stumbling block when it comes to implementing its provisions. Also the Ambassador explains how to estimate the results of decentralization reform in Ukraine and the benefits Ukrainians will receive from it.
Take a look at Ukraine through the eyes of a European expert – watch the video:
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars