Since May 1, social standards in Ukraine will increase by 6%, - Yatsenyuk
"Overall, we plan to raise social standards by 12% this year"
Since May 1, the social standards in Ukraine will increase by 6%, reported the Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk during TV program "10 minutes with the Prime Minister."
"Overall, we plan to raise social standards by 12% this year", - he said.
Note, previously Yatsenyuk said that it will be very difficult to fulfill the state budget for 2016 due to the fall in world prices for major Ukraine’s export positions.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars