Russian authorities confiscate ‘embargoed’ Ukrainian strawberries
More than 12 tons of strawberries will now be destroyed by Russian authorities
More than 12 tons of Ukrainian strawberries have been confiscated in Russia on May 23. It is reported by the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance press office.
The strawberries were imported to Russia from Belarus accompanied by a Belarusian phytosanitary certificate, and Serbia was declared as the place of origin for the goods.
"During the inspection of cargo on the product packaging label numerous traces of breakdown revealed, as well as fragments of labels with information about the origin of the goods - Ukraine", - stated in the Russian department.
It is noted that the occupied Simferopol is the declared place of discharge.
According to Federal Service for Veterinary and Surveillance the lot with berries will be destroyed.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case