Republic of South Africa to import Ukrainian pork
Head of Ukraine Consumption Safety Service received letter from country’s Embassy in the RSA
The Republic of South Africa is interested in importing pork from Ukraine. Association of the swine producers in Ukraine reported this on June 2.
"The Ukraine Consumption Safety Service Department received an official letter from the Ukraine’s Embassy in the RSA with an offer to import pork. This was a pleasant surprise, but we should keep in mind that there are many imposed requirements for this kind of production", said the head of the Service Volodymyr Lapa.
He added that first of all, Ukraine needs to fill in the detailed form and to prove the efficiency of the African swine fever control.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain