Polish entrepreneurs to grow vegetables in Ukraine
Polish company Green Factory Holding will lease 500 hectares of land in western Ukraine
Polish company Green Factory Holding plans to lease 500 hectares of land in Zakarpattya region to grow vegetables, informed press service of Zakarpattya Regional State Administration.
“Our company plans to create our own resource base in Ukraine. The production will be distributed on Ukrainian, Polish, Romanian and Slovakian markets. That is why we are interested in the lease of at least 500 hectares of land”, - informed the representative of the company Artur Ritel.
Polish side is looking for qualified employees. Moreover, they are ready to train 1,5 thousand Ukrainians with further employment.
Polish company Green Factory Holding specializes in production, transportation and distribution of fresh vegetables.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels