Petrenko: Cabinet discusses down-to-earth business plan
Ukraine can rise from 83rd to 65th place in Doing Business 2016 rating
Justice and Economy Ministers are going to offer the approval of the specified activity plan to simplify doing business in Ukraine. It was said during the press-conference dedicated to Ukraine's dynamics in Doing Business global rating, reports Justice minister Pavlo Petrenko.
"We want to get a straight plan of reforms in the economy sector in order to get into top-50 of the countries with the easiest ways of doing business", - Petrenko explained.
According to the experts' opinion, Ukraine can get to 65th place of the global rating Doing Business 2016.
Value improvement is a factor for overseas investors to appreciate the state. Business climate simplification can provide new investments for Ukraine and new jobs for its citizens", - the minister concluded.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels