Over $3.7 billion invested in Ukraine in 2015
Most investment-attractive regions are Dnipropetrovks, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Luhansk and etc.
$3.76 billion were invested in Ukrainian economy in 2015, it is said in the report of the Ministry of economic development and trade.
Top-10 investor countries with 83% of the amount of direct investment include:
Cyprus – $11.7 billion
the Netherlands - $5.6 billion
Germany - $5.4 billion
Russia – $3.4 billion
Austria – $2.4 billion
Great Britain – $1.9 billion
Virgin islands - $1.8 billion
France – $1.5 billion
Switzerland – $1.4 billion
Italy - $972.4 million.
Top-10 regions where investment is directed at include: Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Luhansk, Lviv, Odessa, Zaporizhya, Poltava, Ivano-Frankivsk regions and Kyiv city with 93.9% of all investment.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars