Nintendo shares value jumped away first time in 6 years due to Pokemon Go
Nintendo shares’ cost raised twice as much since first launch on July 6
The cost of the shares of the Japanese company Nintendo Co peaked for the first time since April 2010 thanks to a new game Pokemon Go, Unian reports.
According to the auction, the price of shares on the Tokyo Stock Exchange rose by 14.36% to 31.77 yen per share. Thus, they reached the highest level since April 2010.
Nintendo shares raised twice as much since the first launch of the game on July 6.
"I've never seen this trend in shares of large companies, changing so quickly in such a short period of time", - Okasan Securities Senior Strategist Takashi Oba said.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars