National Bank of Ukraine emphasizes the need of raising trust to payment instruments
“Cashless economy, which improves the country’s security, should also be safe”, - NBU
The National Bank of Ukraine emphasized the need to raise trust to payment instruments and increase popularity of cashless payments. The idea was voiced by the Head of NBU retail payments department Sergiy Shatskyi during the first International Forum “Banking Information Security”.
“One of the key elements I keep thinking about is cashless economy or increasing cashless payments aimed, first of all, at easing interaction of subjects of economy and, second of all, at providing security. Moreover, cashless economy creates a healthier economy, eliminating shadow activities and illegal funding. Last key element is that cashless economy provides security of the country overall”, - Shatskyi stated.
International Forum "Banking Information Security" will take place in Kyiv on March 1-3 in conference halls of Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv.
General media partner of the Forum is information agency 112.ua and “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
Detailed information is available at www.its-conf.com.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case