Naftogas: Ukraine may get 50 billion USD from Gazprom by the decision of arbitrage
At the same time Russians use all sorts of methods to delay the process
Ukraine may get 50 billion USD from Russian Gazprom after Stockholm arbitrage will satisfy the Naftogaz’s claim, - said business development director of Naftogaz Company Yuriy Vitrenko.
"The total issue price by the Stockholm arbitration is 50 billion dollars, of which 30 billion - is the compensation, we demand to get because earlier we received less from Gasprom or overpaid them. And at least 20 billion are additional cash flows that we’ll get after the Stockholm Court decision. Besides, in Stockholm we force them to start working in Ukraine with European rules, "- Vitrenko said.
At the same time Russians, according to Vitrenko, are trying all sorts of methods to delay the process.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars