Ukraine’s economy ministry expects stable growth
Deputy minister believes reforms in key sectors will improve economic growth
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade expects stable growth of the Ukrainian economy for the next three years and plans to do whatever it takes to accelerate it. This was reported by Deputy Minister Yuliya Kovaliv at a briefing in Kyiv, reported UNIAN.
"Comparing to last year, when our economy has fallen by almost 10%, this year we are expecting growth, steady growth for the next three years", - she said.
According to the deputy head of the Ministry of Economic Development, the government plans to increase growth by the reforms in key sectors of the economy.
"The main task of the government is to accelerate this growth, laying the foundation for key changes in important sectors of the economy and to provide macro-financial stability", - stated Kovaliv.
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade predicts economic growth of Ukraine not less than by 4% in 2017.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars