Lagarde: IMF Mission to visit Ukraine soon
The Fund’s Managing Director confirms her organization is ready to support Ukraine on the way of economic reforms
Ukraine’s Embassy in the USA reported, with the reference to Christine Lagarde, that the IMF Mission will visit Kyiv in the near future.
Ukraine’s delegation chaired by Director of the National Bank Valeria Gontareva met with Lagarde during the 2016 Spring Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank that are currently taking place in Washington.
During the meeting, Gontareva noted that Ukraine’s priority interest lies in implementation of reforms, foreseen by the Ukraine-IMF cooperation program.
Lagarde, in turn, said her organization was ready to support Ukraine on the way of economic reforms in the country.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels