Korea, Ukraine to deepen cooperation in nuclear energy
Korean Hydro & Nuclear Power and Energoatom state-run enterprise signed respective memorandum in Kyiv on August 31
The Ukrainian company’s press service reported that the major directions of cooperation will be finishing construction of 3rd and 4th power units of Khmelnytsky nuclear power plant, as well as implementing the EU-Ukraine Power Bridge project.
The memorandum was signed by Yuriy Nedashkivsky, Energoatom’s President, and Seok Cho, the KHNP’s CEO.
Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power is the largest power company of the country; it produces about one-thrid from the total output of electric energy in South Korea. KHNP is the owner and the operator of 24 power units with summary capacity of 21,716 MWatt. The company also plans to build another four nuclear power units in Korea.
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels