KFW mission will arrive in Ukraine on July 4 to approve a loan for 300 million euros
Part of the funds will go to infrastructure projects in Donbas, on energy and transport projects
In July 4 the mission of the German KFW will arrive in Ukraine to approve the projects on implementation of the second part of Unrelated financial credit in the amount of 300 million euros. It is reported by the press service of Ministry of Regional Development.
As notes the Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Housing Gennadiy Zubko, funds can be directed to the intended purpose by the end of this year.
"Some of these funds may be used to restore the infrastructure of Donbas. If we evaluate the amount of funding in areas, so 150 million euros allocated for energy projects, 80.67 million euros - for infrastructure projects, 60 million euros - for the purchase of equipment to modernize the locomotive fleet. The total funding of agreed projects amounted to 290.67 million euros, "- said Gennadiy Zubko.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars