IMF to provide Ukraine with $ 1.7 billion in the third tranche of the loan
Providing third tranche will be considered by IMF Board of Directors in July
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) intends to provide Ukraine with $ 1.7 billion in the third tranche of the loan of under the Extended Fund Facility program (EFF). This was announced by the official representative of the Fund Jerry Rice.
"As for the amount, as far as I know, it will be one tranche, not the union (of two tranches, - Ed.) I think the amount of the tranche will be $ 1.7 billion, but it is necessary to clarify this figure.." - He said.
At the same time Jerry Rice reminded that the issue of continued cooperation with Ukraine on the EFF program and providing it with the third tranche will be considered by the IMF Board of Directors in July.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas