IMF to continue cooperation with Ukraine
Deputy Spokesman at the Fund’s Communications Department said this at a briefing
“The Extended Fund Facility program has its defined deadlines. There are no other conditions under which it could be finished”, Deputy Spokesman at the Fund’s Communications Department William Murray said at a briefing at the IMF headquarters in Washington (Interfax-Ukraine).
He reiterated, though, that the situation with Ukraine’s government and parliamentary coalition needs to be cleared so that the IMF may complete the second revision of the EFF program.
Previously, IMF Spokesman Jerry Rice said the Fund needs more clarity about the status of the government and the parliamentary coalition in Ukraine. Christine Lagarde, the Fund’s Managing Director urged Ukraine’s leaders to keep up with the reforms, otherwise the IMF might cut the program of financial assistance for the country.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels