IFC corporation invests $300 million in Ukrainian agriculture
The corporation invests $200-300 million in Ukrainian agriculture annually, - IFC
International Financial Corporation (IFC) plans to invest $200-300 million in Ukrainian agriculture in 2016, informed Head Represenatative of the corporation Olena Voloshyna, reports investment portal INVenture.
Accroding to Voloshyna, IFC annually invests $200-300 million in Ukrainian agricultural sector.
At this stage, being a long-term investor, corporation slowed down its capital investment. This year not many companies risk to make long-term investment.
The Head Representative pointed out that IFC focuses on import/export operations as well as manufacture of new products under hryvna funding. They also extended the line with Raiffeisen a Bayer.
“Agrarians are dissatisfied with little amounts of funding and new tax system.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars