IFC and Switzerland to help improve investment climate in Ukraine
As part of the project parties will focus on improvement of authorization documents, licenses and verification of enterprises in all sectors of economy
International Finance Corporation (IFC) together with State Secretariat of Economic Affairs of Switzerland are holding consultations in order to help Ukraine create an efficient regulatory business environment, informed AgroPortal.
The project will cover three years. As part of the project parties will focus on improvement of authorization documents, licenses and verification of enterprises in all sectors of economy.
The project will help adapt Ukrainian legislation considering international experience, in particular rules and procedures that help provide safety of food products.
The project will also help streamline regulation of logistics of ports and river transportation.
“Switzerland has increased support to Ukraine in several fields, including economic stability. Deregulation and development of entrepreneurship are among key reforms that would streamline Ukraine’s development”, - Head of Swiss Cooperation Office in Ukraine Holger Tausch stated.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case