Groysman: US technical mission to come to Ukraine for Customs modification
This will be sweeping reform, Prime Minister says
US technical mission for improvement of the customs service is going to arrive to Ukraine. State's Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said this during a press conference, broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" TV Channel.
"I would like to highlight that the US technical mission will come to Ukraine on June 29 - July 11. We reached such an agreement on the customs service reform. The representatives from the USA Customs service will arrive and we will point out the main needs for upgrading Ukrainian customs. This will be a sweeping reform. I have no doubts that it will provide the accurate work of the Customs Regulations. Moreover we will be able to create a system that won't let anybody to evade taxes", Groysman specified.
During his visit to the United States, Ukraine's Prime Minister met with Paul Ryan and Joe Biden and discussed reforms in Ukraine and support in military fields. He urged US businessmen to invest in Ukraine, and then agreed with USAID to assign another $142 million for Ukraine's reforms.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars