Groysman meets Ryan during working visit in US
Prime Minister features that Ukraine needs efficient military equipment
Ukraine’s Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman mets with the Speaker of the US Congress Paul Ryan within the framework of his working visit to the United States. According to the press service of the Cabinet, they discussed the issues of reforms, measures against corruption and the situation in Donbas.
Groysman praised the Ukrainian Armed Forces trained by American instructors and noted the opportunity to continue cooperation in this direction. He also stressed that Ukraine needs the effective defense weaponry.
“Education, training, army modernization – this is what Ukrainian Armed Forces need”, the Prime Minister says.
Groysman also noted that ensuring macroeconomic stability and the continuation of cooperation between Ukraine and IMF are among the government’s priorities.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain