Groysman: Government to focus on energy efficiency reform
This area is vital for Ukraine to reach energy independence, the Premier says
The Head of the Ukrainian government delivered a speech on the issue during today’s session of the National Council for Reforms, dedicated to energy efficiency reform in the country. The Cabinet’s press service reported this on June 7.
According to Volodymyr Groysman, the energy efficiency sector in Ukraine is a perspective one; it is highly attractive in terms of investment and it allows stimulating gas production in Ukraine, implementing alternative sources of energy and gaining Ukraine’s energy independence.
“It’s the time when we focused on energy efficiency in Ukraine, on getting our energy independence thanks to own gas production and introduction of alternative sources of energy. I reckon this area has extreme potential”, Groysman said.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars