Groysman: Defense sector, roads and decentralization of power will be priorities of state budget-2017
Growth in defense industry and national economy is the key goal, - Ukraine’s Prime Minister
‘The number one priority in the state budget for 2017 would be defense and security of the state. For the last several years of tough tests, no one doubts that the Ukrainian army has grown up. The army showed the strength of their spirit as we marked the 25th anniversary of our country’s independence. Everyone had a chance to feel this spirit – the new weaponry, the new uniforms… It all needs further progress’, Volodymyr Groysman said at the Cabinet’s session on Wednesday. " " "
The Premier said it’s crucial to provide the economic growth. ‘We’re currently working on mechanisms that would let us create conditions to restore the industrial potential of our country. The roads are one of the key priorities, because they are a part of infrastructure and this is what gives Ukrainian citizens work places and allowance’, he said. "
‘We’ll keep on strengthening the de-centralization process in Ukraine. I’m glad it’s one of those reforms that actually took place in the country. I’m proud I was directly involved in this process’, the head of the government concluded. "
The Cabinet of Ministers submitted at the Parliament the draft of the 2017 state budget. The budget resolution foresees GDP growth on the level of 3 percent, inflation index on the level of 8.1 percent and the currency exchange rate of 27.2 UAH per 1 US dollar. " " "
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas