Gontareva advised Ukrainians to forget about the dollar exchange rate
Head of the National Bank advises citizens to monitor the prices of products, rather than the dollar
The Head of the National Bank Valeriya Gontareva advised Ukrainians to stop monitoring the dollar rate, and to monitor the prices and contents of their refrigerators. She stated this on the air of "5 Kanal".
“Our main task is to stop thinking about the dollar exchange rate, and start really looking at the price and on the contents of the refrigerator. And the main task of the entire economic policy of the country is that we should have as less as possible of imports and expensive imported goods, but more of own production and our own goods, which will not depend on the dollar rate ", - Valeriya Gontareva said.
Earlier we repotred that The economy in the area of high turbulence
Gontareva also stressed that it is impossible to change the dollarized economy in one year. In this case chief banker named the key problem of the Ukrainian economy - the decline of domestic production.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case