"Gazprom" litigated "Naftogaz" about illegal gas assigning
The hearing of the case is scheduled for the end of September 2016
"Gazprom" has filed a lawsuit to arbitration to withdraw the claim of "Naftogaz" with an accusation in gas illegal assigning in Ukraine in amount of nearly $ 6 million.
The hearing of the case is scheduled for the end of September 2016; arbitrators’ adjudication is planned before the end of January 2017.
Earlier Fitch raised "Naftogaz" rating after increasing Ukraine's sovereign rating
13 October 2014 "Naftogaz Ukraine" appealed to the Stockholm arbitration demanding to oblige the Russian "Gazprom" to pay compensation for the un-granted gas in amount of $ 3.2 billion and interest. The total amount of "Naftogaz" claims to "Gazprom" exceeded $ 16 billion.
In 2015 "Naftogaz" planned to borrow $ 500 million to purchase Russian gas
16 June 2014 "Gazprom" addressed to the Stockholm arbitration with a claim to regain the unpaid debt for natural gas and interest totaling more than $ 4.5 billion. On the same day the "Naftogaz" filed a claim for retroactive change in gas prices, reimbursement of overpayments carried from 20 May, 2011 in the amount of not less than US $ 6 billion and the abolition of the contract provisions which prohibits the gas supply outside Ukraine.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars