First electronic license that can be obtained remotely introduced in Ukraine
License to carry out business activity in construction is now available remotely, electronically
This is the first license in Ukraine for registration for which one does not have to wait in the long queues, carry the piles of documents to the state authority and even send scans by mail. The service is fully available electronically from filing by the State inspection and processing by the licensing committee to issuing the results.
According to ain.ua, the businesmen can apply at any time via e-dabi.gov.ua system. Also in the near future e-services will be integrated into a single state portal poslugy.gov.ua.
"We greatly accelerated the process of reviewing documents and decision-making with the help of remote system. It saves time and financial resources and eliminates any risk of corruption. The electronic form of documents with automatic check and tips greatly minimizes the risk of making mistakes when filling it”, Alexey Vyskub, the Deputy Head of the State Agency of Ukraine for electronic control says.
Registered license is sent to businessman in electronic form. The fact of registration of the license can be checked by its number in the registry on the Internet.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars