Finance Minister: ‘Ukraine very close to getting another IMF loan’
The sum is expected to total USD 1 billion, - Olexandr Danylyuk’s interview with Reuters
‘We’re very close to it, and it’s important for us; because it’s an important signal for markets and investors, and it opens up opportunities for more financial support’, the minister said. "
Danylyuk never specified the deadlines for receiving the loan. He added that the actual sum will make 1 billion U.S. dollars – not 1.7 billion as it was expected before. Ukraine also looks forward to get another 600 million Euros from the U.S. government.
Previously, 112 International reported that the Ukrainian issue is not on the IMF’s agenda now – at least for the coming days.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas