Ex-Minister of Economy urged to save the economy by following Minsk agreement
Suslov said that the fulfillment of requirements of the IMF will not only make a heavy blow to the viability of the national economy, but also a critical impact on the well-being of citizens
Ex-Minister of Economy, Honored Economist of Ukraine Viktor Suslov said that while the country's leaders said that Ukraine is at war with Russia, a serious investment in the economy should not be expected, write "Ukrainian News".
"We want some perspective for the economy - it is necessary to fulfill Minsk agreementsю Without this there are no perspectives for our economy. From the Ukrainian leadership it is required to demonstrate the political will necessary for the country's economy in the current crisis ", - he said.
In this Suslov said that the fulfillment of requirements of the IMF will not only make a heavy blow to the viability of the national economy, but also a critical impact on the well-being of citizens.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case