European Parliament to review facts of bankruptcy of Ukrainian banks
NABU is investigating removal of almost 10 billion USD of failed banks’ funds in offshore
The Budget Control mission of the European Parliament will review the facts of bankruptcy of Ukrainian banks. This was stated by chairman of the mission of the European Parliament Inge Gressle.
"We will deal with this issue in Brussels, check all the facts and draw the appropriate conclusions ... We have discussed bankruptcy of 72 banks in recent years, and what happened to the money, which no one can find," - she said.
Let us remind, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) is investigating the removal of almost 10 billion USD of failed banks’ funds in offshore.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars