China didn't confirm transfer of property rights of aircraft "Mriya"
Previously, "Antonov" company has denied the information about the sale to Chinese company property rights of aircraft AN-225
President of Aerospace Industry Corporation of China (AICC) Zhang Youshen does not confirm the fact of transfer by the Ukrainian party the documentation for the production of aircraft AN-225, reports "Ukrinform".
"The agreement signed with the Ukrainian state-owned enterprise" Antonov ", does not provide for the transfer of property rights and of technical documentation," - said Zhang.
He explained that the signed on August 30 in Beijing framework document contains three points: completion in Ukraine "in the shortest possible time," the second AN-225 in the world; creation of an AICC-based production line for assembling this type of aircraft and the formation of the production base of spare parts to them.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas