China Company to construct waste recycling plant in Trans Carpathian region
Plant will recycle not only fresh garbage, but also trash from landfills of area
Chinese company plans to build waste recycling plant in the Trans Carpathian region. The head of the Trans Carpathian Regional State Administration Hennadiy Moskal says this on the website of the service.
According to the report, the Chinese company China Western Power Industrial Co. is ready to build a waste recycling plant and handle 400 tons of solid waste daily and process it into energy without harming the environment.
"We met with the company chairmen in May and previously discussed the principles of cooperation. We reached the finish line now. The company examined many regions of Ukraine with its investment project, but decided to stay in the Trans Carpathian region, because we were the only region that did not ask for money for the smooth conduct of their business. We are going to give the agreement to implement the project from our side, provide the conditions of the plant, which depend on the local authorities. We are selecting the appropriate place for the plant", Moskal said.
It is noted that the launch of the plant will be able to solve the garbage problem in Trans Carpathians.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain