Capital investment in agriculture went up by 27% - Minister
According to the Minister of Agrarian Policy investment amounted to 27.9 billion hryvnas in 2015
Capital investment in Ukrainian agriculture in 2015 increased by 27.1% and amounted to 27.9 billion hryvnas, which is 27.1% more than in 2014, informed Minister of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine Oleksiy Pavlenko, reports press service of the Ministry.
“In 2015 capital investment in agriculture amounted to 27.9 billion hryvnas, which is 27.1% more compared to last year. Although, the amount of capital investment in Ukrainian economy overall dropped by 1.7%”, - the Minister said.
Pavlenko pointed out that capital investment in agriculture overall went up by 26.1%, in forestry sector – by 1.7 times, in fish industry – by 2.5 times.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case