Canadian Bombardier wants to create joint production of locomotives and other equipment with Ukraine
Memorandum is part of overall package of bilateral documents between Ukraine and Canada
One of the world's largest manufacturers of railway equipment the Canada's Bombardier plans to create a joint venture for the production of locomotives and other equipment in Ukraine (liga.net).
A memorandum of intent was signed by the Railway Board Chairman Wojciech Balczun and Company Board Member Olexandr Buzhor, as well as the representatives of Bombardier management Erwin Gerber and Flavio Canetti.
The document was signed in Kyiv in the presence of the First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv and Minister for International Trade of Canada Christy Freeland.
The memorandum is a part of the overall package of bilateral documents between Ukraine and Canada, prepared for the official visit of the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to Kyiv.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain