Biggest European low-cost airlines are interested in Ukraine, - Infrastructure Minister
"I think it will be great surprise for everyone", Omelyan says
Infrastructure Minister Volodymyr Omelyan said that one of the largest low-cost airlines in Europe is interested to enter Ukraine. He stated this in an interview with Tsenzor.net.
"I want to sign a document firstly, and then we will arrange a joint press conference. There is an interest from one of the largest low-cost airlines in Europe, and I think that everyone will be pleasantly surprised. We will try to hold the press conference in autumn 2016. In either way, we consider the beginning of the flights for the next year ", he said.
At the same time, he did not elaborate on what kind of company he told about. As reported earlier, Ryanair, one of the largest low cost airlines in Europe, will start flying to the international airport in Lviv in 2017.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars